Wednesday, January 2, 2019 – And Then There Was One
One college football game left. Roll Tide.
Congratulations to LSU, Oklahoma State, Ohio State, and Kentucky on their bowl wins. To any fans from Pennsylvania, your teams must win their bowl games before they are mentioned.
Congratulations to THE University of Texas for their win over Georgia in the Sugar Bowl 28-21. This game was over when Bevo decided to have a pregame snack of an UGA Hot Dawg. Try that with the Miss Reveille, Bevo and you’ll be a steak.
To Georgia: What the hell? The next time you play a major bowl against a major team, may I suggest the following:
- Bring your head to the game
- Take your head out of your nether region
- Use your head to play football
- Do not underestimate a good team. Almost beating Alabama does not end the season.
- Do not embarrass the SEC. Texas marched through you like Sherman! The tank, not the general.
To The University, again congratulations. It does indeed appear that The University (TU) is back to original form.
To the mouths talking in the booth last night and everyone else who was a booth mouth during the bowl games:
- Call the damn football game!
- Learn the name of the team – it is Oklahoma State or OSU – NOT OKState. You should have known that before your Twitter account exploded from the Oklahoma State fans.
- No one cares how you played when you were playing.
- No one cares what play you would have called.
- No one really cares about your opinions on anything.
- You do not need to give me the players/coaches profile from day one of their lives.
- You do not have to fill then entire time between plays with mindless chatter.
- I heard you the first time. And the second and probably the third time you repeated and/or rephrased what you just said.
- Please do not refer to Sam Ehlinger as similar to Tim Tebow or anybody else. He is the pride and hope of The University of Texas and he is like Sam Ehlinger.
- Next year go interview Bevo before the game. Maybe he will show you how the cow ate the New Year’s cabbage.
Only one more football game so it is time to move on to the bouncing round ball. Guess who has a ticket tomorrow night for Baylor and UCONN? See you, Geno!