Monday, April 20, 2015 – Did You Know?
Did you know that you can find Here’s What I’m Thinking
- On Face Book? Send me a Friend Request.
- On Twitter @ DRDRD85
- Or best way – is to enter DRDRD85.me into the search engine. It should take you directly to the site.
Once you are at the Here’s What I’m Thinking site, did you know
- All of the other posts are archived and listed by months on the left hand side of the page
- On the right hand side of the page is a SEARCH box
- You can enter a search term in the box and if I was thinking about your search term, it will take you to that post. Here are three searches to try:
- Enter a date. For example – March 6 – this should take you a post about Texas and the Fall of the Alamo.
- Enter a term. For example – Texas Aggies. This will bring up more than you ever wanted to know unless you are an Aggie.
- Enter your name or initials and hope what I wrote about you is positive. Do not be disappointed if you are not mentioned. I will get to you eventually.
You can leave comments on Facebook and Twitter. Those comments are only seen by those followers. Comments left on DRDRD85.me are seen by followers who access the site in that manner.
Did you notice the calendar or the right hand side? You can search by month and date. Notice the calendar starts on Monday. This is in honor of my years of bureaucracy and being calendar challenged.
Remember I write Monday through Friday and Saturday and /or Sunday, if I feel like it. And remember, if I knew you in the past, know you at the present time, and/or will know you in the future, I WILL write about you. There is a distinct possibility that what I write about you will be positive, but are you willing to take that chance and not read what I write?